Feb 16, 2009

And I found really old music at the estate sale, 1935 and older, to use for scrapbooking or crafts. I hate to think of cutting them up.
These a some of the buttons I found on Friday. They are more beautiful in person since my camera skills are minimal. There are more colors but my battery needs charging now!

Green
Green
Red
Red
Dark blue, there were light and aqua also.
white, etc
Black
Maroon
Brown
Brown


There were very few duplications. It is so amazing how many different buttons there are.
I love them!!!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Did you get anymore yesterday? You got a lot of interesting and colorful buttons!

Barbara said...

PS Maybe you could photocopy the sheet music and save the original!

Anwen said...

Mom, those are yummy! I can see why you like buttons so much!

GrammieC said...

I didn't get more. My face and bady hut most of the day. I was completely out of it from 2-6. Then recovering. I came home from church at 11. It was a wasted day. Maybe Cindy went over there she called twice on Saturday.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog