Jan 13, 2009

Just a quick blog.
I had a Happy Birthday!

I was so blessed by all of my family and friends. And I am still being blessed days after my birthday. Thank you.Precious babies! Check out the new hair styles. Mom does a great job.
Leilani's favorite drawer. She's soooooo cute.
Look what my creative daughter-in-law (sweetie pie) made. See details below.

What a happy surprise! What a special birthday! What a great family! I loved everything. And I missed James Reed. Thank you Kat for driving a long way and taking a day off from work and Su for making me a scrumptious cake, and Papa for making us all spaghetti, and Jimmy for changing ............. Oh, I mean for picking out such pretty flowers. I know I didn't mention everything but every thoughtful gift and card and word and smile meant alot to me.

3 comments:

Amber <3 said...

Those are such sweet pictures of the kids <3

Barbara said...

Thanks for the recap of your birthday in precious pictures and thankful words... Amber's gift is something you can enjoy for a long time and remember all the blessings in your life--I'm still enjoying the apron "the kids" did for me in 1993 for Christmas with their handprints on it; they grow up so fast...

Anwen said...

Love you!! Glad you enjoyed your bday. :)

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog